Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Revised Cat Meets Mouse

Chester again...
So my escape didn't go as planned. I didn't make it out of the bedroom and ended up spending the entire day under the book shelf. The giant orange cat sat there all day waiting for me. When the giants returned home, they tried a variety of manuevers to capture me, but I evaded them...for a while. I managed to disappear a few times so they couldn't find me. Late in the evening when I thought the coast was clear I headed downstairs. I found myself trapped under a sofa for a while then chased into the kitchen. I hid under the dogs cage trying to avoid the giant plastic box. The dog was barking like crazy, brooms were flying at me and eventually I was captured by the plastic box.
But lucky for me, the big plastic box did not lead to dinner for the cat. I was released near a pond and set free!

No comments: