Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Cat meets Mouse

Hello, This is Chester the Mouse dropping in to share my harrowing story of survival. This morning I was out for my morning jog around the house when out of nowhere a big orange cat appeared and started chasing after me. So I quickly darted behind the bookcase. I was resting safely when all of the sudden a huge giant lifted the bookcase where I was hiding. The cat chased me across the floor by the bed as you can see below…
Then he scooped me upto his mouth...

But I wriggled my way free and kept running. I headed into the bathroom where he continued to swat at my like I was a toy....

I headed back in the room, past the giant foot...

And then finally I made it safely back behind the bookcase again. Out of reach of the massive paws and teeth.


The giants didn't move the bookshelf this time. The cat just waited on the floor for me to come back out but I didn't budge until he fell asleep. I crept slowly back toward my home in the garage unoticed. Lucky for me the cat wasn't hungry or I would have been a goner like my cousin Vinny this past weekend. He was not as fortunate as I to escape the wrath of the big orange cat!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seriously, I'm laughing out loud. That's freakin hilarious. How on earth were you able to take so many pictures of the mouse????

Your house is turning into a zoo!!!

CBGWW