Monday, March 26, 2007

A Growing Puppy

Everyone seems to be commenting on my size lately. “He is sooooo big!” “I can’t believe how much he has grown!” “How big will he get?” Quite honestly it is making me self conscious. I am only 4 ½ months old. Do we really need to be so obsessive about my weight? As of Sunday I am officially 16 lbs. No one knows for sure how big I’ll end up. My dad is 12 lbs and my mom is 18 lbs so hopefully I’ll be somewhere in between. I really like to eat though so I may surpass the 18 lb mark. The down side is that I have gotten so big that I can’t fit very well onto laps anymore. I used to be able to curl up into a ball and fall asleep comfortably. Now I have to wiggle and wiggle to find a position that is “just right”. I’m just so stinkin long. The up side of growing is that I can jump up onto almost everything. I can jump on chairs, sofas and coffee tables. Below are two pics of me, one in January and one in March. They are both next to my pal Wooster so you can see the size difference more clearly. I'm so cute!


No comments: