Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Fun at the Puppy Park

Saturday was the best day ever! I got to go to the puppy park and meet all sorts of new friends. There were big dogs, little dogs, mean dogs, nice dogs, furry dogs and curly dogs. For some reason they all like to chase me. So I did alot of running! Here is a pic of me anxiously looking out the window.

Here I am with a mini pincher. This little guy is actually 2 months older than me and chased me all over the park.
.
Here I am with a bunch of big dogs who all ganged up on me at once. But I held my own and out ran most of them. I am very fast.

Here I am with a curly white dog.

Here I am waiting patiently in line for water. You sure work up a big thirst running around at the park.

This is me taking a breather at the park, boy was I tired!

And this is me in the car on the ride home. I was pooped! But it was sooooo much fun!

No comments: