Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The Big Fuss

I had quite a disturbing night on Monday. Right around bedtime everyone (Katy, Aaron, Rachael and Janet) gathered in the kitchen and surrounded me. They kept trying to hold me down and pin my legs. There were giant metal pinchers pulling at the skin under my leg. I put up a good fight for over an hour. First I tried to look as sad as I possibly could. This is a picture of my sad puppy face.

Next I went for a more clever move and tried to back into the corner. I tried several different positions to hide my legs from them all and finally decided on this one. I felt it was the most effective.
Eventually I gave in to them, it was way past my bed time and I was pooped. Here is what apparently was stuck in my leg.
Tick – it doesn’t sound all that scary. I don’t know what all the fuss was about. I was just happy when they finally let me go to bed.

No comments: