Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Puppy Class



Sunday was my first day at puppy school. It went very well. I met several new friends and was on my best behavior. We learned that tug-of-war is a bad game that promotes agression, that it will take 4-6 months before i'm potty trained and that when I turn twelve weeks on Saturday i'll only get two meals a day rather than the 3 I get now. I don't know if I am going to like that very much. One of the first games we played in puppy class was to roam around the room on our own. Most of the other kids went up and smelled each other but not me. I was more interested in the plants and shoes. Even though I was the smallest and youngest of the class I did very well. We learned sit, down, and stand. My homework is to work on them 15 times a day. Next time in class we will perform in front of everyone. I'm kind of nervous but i'm doing really well this week practicing. I'm quite the budding thespian.

No comments: