Thursday, January 4, 2007

Home Sweet Home




I love my new home! It took me a few minutes to get the courage to roam around but once I did I was having a blast. I don't really like my new collar. I keep trying to scratch it but it just won't come off. Wooster is my new best friend. He seems a little leary of me but he is reacting very well. I am having so much fun. I run and play for 20 mintues and then crash for 20 then i'm up again to play. I think it is going to be a long night! The good news is i'm eating, drinking and I went potty outside for the first time!!!!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Awww! Plato you are so cute!!

Anonymous said...

He's a cutie! Glad to hear that he and Wooster are getting along well...you never know how that will go. Enjoy your new baby!

Anonymous said...

Mom said...
Need more pix of Wooster and Plato!

Anonymous said...

Mom said....

You have such photogenic children!!!! Luv em!!