Thursday, August 23, 2007

My new toys

So the other day, I was just hanging out in the kitchen and I discovered some new toys on the floor. I was so excited! They were brown and soft leather. Judging by the tags they must have come from a store called Steve Madden. Frequently mom and dad leave me toys around the house. Bones, paper towels, mail, magazines, car keys etc. I figure as long as I can reach it, it must be for me. All of the sudden out of nowhere dad starts freaking out on me and yelling and chasing me shouting OFF OFF! I don't understand why they give me toys and then the next minute take them away. It really is quite confusing.


1 comment:

Puggle Preston said...

Hey! Plato, glad that you are back to the world of blogging.
oh..shoes are big no-no's in my house too... better not get into the habit of chewing them or you are in big trouble! Hee hee...Mommy put a cone on me the other day too and she thought that could prevent me from chewing my injured paw..no way!
hope to see more of you on your blog!
licks,
preston