Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Puppy Christmas

I look forward to Christmas every year. Who doesn't love snow, and presents, and decorations. Not to be a grinch, but, there is one part of Christmas that I loathe. It would be the annual tradition of making me wear antlers. I look ridiculous. They are not comfortable. And everyone laughs at me. None-the-less I suppose it wouldn't be Christmas without antlers. Bah-humbug! Below I am sporting my Christmas present from dad's family. A Michigan collar with a bandana attached. Don't I look good? Go Blue! Hopefully my new gift will help the season go a bit better next year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! Finally something about quotes.
my website :: cheap iPhone 5 for sale online

Anonymous said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation
but I find this topic to be really something that I think I would never understand.
It seems too complicated and very broad for me.
I am looking forward for your next post, I'll try to get the hang of it!
my site: customer care